[Localization] Scratch Now Available in UTF-8 for OLPC

Evelyn Eastmond evelyn at media.mit.edu
Mon Jun 16 10:50:05 EDT 2008

Thanks very much Sayamindu!
I have a few leftover .po files that didn't make it over to you when I
sent you the latest batch of Scratch .po files.
Once all of the languages are added, I'll work on personally uploading
the extra .po files directly in Pootle.
I have tried this already for Slovenian, but I didn't have permissions.
I believe I submitted a ticket about this, but please let me know if
there is anything else I should do so that I can have permissions to
upload .po files.

Thank you!
Evelyn