[Localization] Scratch Now Available in UTF-8 for OLPC

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Tue Jun 10 07:58:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for sending this out.

You might want to delete the sentence:

"Currently, Scratch only supports rendering of Latin characters. UTF-8
character support will be added in a future Scratch release."

in the section "How to Translate Scratch without contributing a
translation".

I tried to do it myself but wasn't sure how to log on to the wiki.
(Maybe you can show me later today.)

	-- John