[Localization] More translations needed?

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Sat Jun 14 10:14:35 EDT 2008

Hi Sayamindu,

The grassroot organisation here in Europe are actually "recruiting" more and
more people and we need to be able to propose them usefull ways to contribute to
the OLPC-project.
For example in OLPC France, we are planning to lauch in the next days or weeks
an appeal to contributors/translators. They will use the Pootle server.

So, here is my question: do we have documentations, manuals, activities that
would require a localization? Once the project are on the pootle-server, we will
pass the info to our contributors/translators.

Thank you for you help

Best regards

Samy