[Localization] [Grassroots-l] Localization Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri Jun 13 09:53:21 EDT 2008

Yama Ploskonka <yama at netoso.com> writes:

> Ouch, you are too right.  The whole concept of a change-your-own
> keyboard is a problem when seen that way,  The fact that many or even
> most G1G1s will be purchased by geeks doesn't change that...

FWIW, I think we should not stick to the idea of having pre-build XOs
with the right localized keyboards.  In a situation where bandwidth is
very low, installing 10 keyboards is a pretty simple task compared to
upgrading 10 XOs...

So let's go ahead with whatever can provide keyboards without worrying
to much whether it comes pre-installed on the laptops or not.

--
Bastien