[Localization] [Grassroots-l] Localization Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Jun 10 09:23:09 EDT 2008

Ouch, you are too right.  The whole concept of a change-your-own
keyboard is a problem when seen that way,  The fact that many or even
most G1G1s will be purchased by geeks doesn't change that...

Oh well, it seemed like a a good idea at the time.

It still can be done, but I see your point, and it is a very valid one