[Localization] localized keyboard

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Thu Jun 12 11:08:38 EDT 2008

Kim points out that any keyboard in the list that has an SKU indicated
in the table found at:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Mfg-data#Keyboards

has been built at some point in production.  So that's what we have
tooling for today.

To be precise:
"If there is no number in the SKU column, then this keyboard has never
been built and probably requires the standard 2+ months lead time. Ubec,
Pashto, and Kazakh _might_ have a keyboard in progress so they might be
a little faster to get into production... but we would still have to do
some work to get final approvals."
                             - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>