[Localization] Scratch Now Available in UTF-8 for OLPC

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Mon Jun 9 16:40:56 EDT 2008

Hi Evelyn and Sayamindu,

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Evelyn Eastmond wrote:
[...]
> While this version of Scratch now comes in 30+ languages, translation is
> still very actively in progress.
> All translations for Scratch will be done using OLPC's Pootle server:
> http://dev.laptop.org.

Who ist language-admin for the German translation of Scratch?

Being a teacher who is using Scratch (end etoys) at school, I had been
involved in the German translation as it is now. I asked Jens Mönig and
Andreas Brodbeck, the former German language-team about the current move
of the translation to Pootle, but at least Jens didn't even know about it.

I'd love to know whom I should discuss suggestions with, since from my
viewpoint as teacher some basic rules and choices are important.

On Pootle I'm mschlager, language-admin for etoys-German. Obviously
Gerhard gave me admin-privileges to some other parts of the XO-translation
as well.

Markus