[Localization] The new Sugar Roadmap and other things

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Wed Jun 4 18:21:02 EDT 2008

> Pootle page is woefully incomplete? Although I documented the various
> places to sign up on the Localization page, and the information needed
> in Trac for requesting new projects, it isn't working.

I second this.  Too many steps.  It is becoming almost as complicated as
getting  a hot-dog stand permit in Lima (old story).
Can we figure out a one-stop process, as friendly as possible to
opportunistic translators and assorted passersby?  Maybe pull the info
_for the wiki_ from the Teams automatic output?
I don't even know what this ticket biznai is, and I have been around a
few months already.

Thanks

Yama