[OLPC library] [sugar] Things I would like taken away from the wiki: Sign-up lists

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sat Aug 2 15:50:56 EDT 2008

On the other hand, there is at least one list that *does* make sense on the
wiki and is well managed tool.  And that's Sayamindu's list on the
[[Pootle]] page.  This list I will not touch.

But from the rest of everyone's resounding lack of response, I declare this
a consensus and will now cleanse the wiki of these monstrosities.

-Seth