Unshare an Activity

Jorge Saldivar jorgesaldivar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:16:49 EST 2009

Thanks Benjamin for the answer.

Now I understand many things that previously were not clear to me.

Excuse continue bothering you.

I am going to explain a little bit more.

I am doing an activity which are a club with many board games each one in
different rooms of the club. The idea is that you can enter in room and play
the game through the mesh with a friend that is in the same room and when
the game end *without close de activity stop sharing the game*.

How can I do that??.

Now I use on the both side the leave method from the activity object of the
presence service to tell presence service leave the shared activity but when
I call the method get_activites of the presence service to know if the
activity stop sharing it return that the activity is still there in the
mesh.

This is why I believe that the procedure to stop share an activity is noy
simply use the leave method from the activity object of the presence
service.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks!.

--