[University-chapters] Environmental management student looking for projects in Sierra Leone

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Dec 15 18:24:03 EST 2008

Michelle,

I just wanted to follow up on this, and ask whether you had any further
questions or ideas we might be able to help you out with. There is a
mailing list, http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/university-chapters, that
some current chapter leaders hang out on - I've cc'd the list, and would
suggest joining it if you're like to share ideas (it's quiet right now,
but we're trying to change that).

I just found out on Friday that David Sengeh and Paul Commons, both
students at Harvard, are taking 30 XO laptops to Sierra Leone over their
winter break; I don't yet have contact info for them, but there are
several Harvard students on this list (hi, Mack, Katelyn!) who might be
able to help you find his contact information faster than I would be
able to.

So what's up? Let us know what you'd like to do - everyone here is here
to help!

--Mel