[University-chapters] olpc @ Hochschule Darmstadt - University of Applied Sciences (Germany)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Dec 15 18:27:18 EST 2008

Hello, Gregor!

I know you're off in Santa Barbara this year, but wanted to follow up on
this and ask whether you could help us get in touch with the other
students at Hochschule Darmstadt who were interested in OLPC... I wanted
to make sure that they got in touch with the folks at OLPC EU if they
were interested in doing so, and ask if they'd heard about the Give Many
program (which makes it much, much easier to start your own local
pilots, with discounted prices and support for quantities of over 100 XOs).

Could you help us make contact? I've cc'd the university-chapters
mailing list on this, as a good place for you and your classmates to go
if you'd like to hang out with like-minded students (there isn't much
activity on it lately, but we are trying to change that).

Thanks!

--Mel