[University-chapters] What do you need?

Gregory Marra Gregory.Marra at students.olin.edu
Mon Aug 18 17:08:19 EDT 2008

It was tricky to get our hands on XOs when we first started doing the Olin University Chapter. That held us up from trying to get it worked into curriculum while people were still really excited from the first initial meetings.

I feel like stickers are cool and inexpensive giveaways. I would enjoy stickers that have the XO man and say "My other laptop is green" or "My other laptop has bunny ears" that you can stick on your primary laptop.

If we hit critical mass, biweekly IRC designed hang out and brainstorm times might be cool too.

Just some things,
Greg Marra - Olin College