[University-chapters] What do you need?

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Mon Aug 18 15:10:47 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm Seth Woodworth, from OLPC.  I'm based here in Boston (Hi Nikki, Tank, et
al) but I really want to help foster University groups.  There are already
some great community processes for University students to get involved, get
laptops, and (hopefully) get educational materials to kids[1].

But what we're trying to build are some better systems for enabling your
organizations to organize yourselves.  Sj and I (nikki mel and others) have
some ideas about what would help but we also want to hear from you.  What do
you want to see from OLPC?  How can we best support what *you* want to do?

Some ideas:

* Project ideas / requirements
* Supply laptops for projects
* Swag:
* * T-shirts
* * Stickers
* * Silocone bracelets (ala livestrong)
* << Your Idea Here >>

I'm really interested in hearing from you, and hopefully together we can
build a project early this school year.

All the best
--S