[Toronto-dev] culture sharing initiative - workshop in toronto, June 17

KARA SPRINGER karaspringer at rogers.com
Tue Jun 12 19:01:41 EDT 2007

no big deal behdad,

the reason there's very little information is that i
attached a flyer for the event to my email without
realizing that it wouldn't make it into the
mailinglist posting.  I'm sending you some info now.

I'm organizing a series of youth workshops in order to
develop a web-based culture sharing platform that
ultimately i'd like to become a contribution to the xo
laptop educational curriculum.  There are a number of
groups already doing media related projects with youth
in toronto, so it's a good place to source out how
this kind of project could work on the ground as we
work to develop the supporting web interface and
software.  that's all,

we'll be posting the project on the wiki this week,
feel free to contribute to our code needs when we post
them if you're up for it.  and again, if you're
connected to any youth or community based artists in
the city, feel free to pass this info along.

take care,

kara.

people interested in the workshop or project at large
can contact voicesworkshops at gmail.com.  or me.  thx,