[Toronto-dev] Regular Toronto Area Python User's Group (PyGTA) meeting on Tuesday

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Thu Jun 14 22:06:17 EDT 2007

We will be having our regular PyGTA meeting this upcoming Tuesday (June
19th).  We'll make the start-time 7pm, as Linux Caffe now has extended
Summer hours (open until 11pm) and we can thus hang around longer (and
maybe even have ice cream floats and the like there after the meeting).

Our tentative topic for the meeting is the CSound Python binding, which
is a programmatic music synthesis library that is used in the OLPC
Activity "TamTam".  Seneca Cunningham will be presenting her
explorations with the library in attempting to produce a Theremin-like
activity/instrument for/with the OLPC platform.

Have fun all,
Mike