[Testing] [IAEP] Thanks for the Media links... new request

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:18:30 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks!
>
> Thanks so much for all the great media links so many of you sent. I am now
> compiling them into a short slideshow for SCalE 10X which I will happily
> share when finished.  I will simply put a title on each slide identifying
> where the deployment shown is located. Thus, sound will not be needed in the
> big expo hall.  I will probably include some nice open source music for
> playing it in small places where background music would be nice.
>
> Now, I have another media request.  If I have time, I would like to make
> another, similar, slide show about volunteering with OLPC and Sugar Labs.
>  If you have a photo of yourself or other volunteers that you would be
> willing to share I will try to include it.  All kinds of volunteering would
> be appropriate... CP projects, helping with deployments everywhere, testing,
> hacking, translating, etc., etc., etc.  Preferably showing everyone having a
> fun time (or an interesting time if that is more appropriate).
>
> Thanks again... I look forward to seeing and sharing your adventures!
>
> Caryl

You can grab volunteer pictures from the summit photos. These are not
in the field, but its surely a whole bunch of volunteers.

2010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/sets/72157625235030544/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/sets/72157625361491634/
http://codewiz.org/wiki/pictures/conf/olpc-sf-summit-2010