[Testing] Thanks for the Media links... new request

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:41:13 EST 2012

Hi Folks!
Thanks so much for all the great media links so many of you sent. I am now compiling them into a short slideshow for SCalE 10X which I will happily share when finished.  I will simply put a title on each slide identifying where the deployment shown is located. Thus, sound will not be needed in the big expo hall.  I will probably include some nice open source music for playing it in small places where background music would be nice.
Now, I have another media request.  If I have time, I would like to make another, similar, slide show about volunteering with OLPC and Sugar Labs.  If you have a photo of yourself or other volunteers that you would be willing to share I will try to include it.  All kinds of volunteering would be appropriate... CP projects, helping with deployments everywhere, testing, hacking, translating, etc., etc., etc.  Preferably showing everyone having a fun time (or an interesting time if that is more appropriate).
Thanks again... I look forward to seeing and sharing your adventures!
Caryl