[Testing] Testing Summary - Auckland 4 June

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:46:53 EDT 2011

Present Nevyn, Fabiana

Retested music 8 on 10.1.3.-au2 as per Sidhar's request. Still crashes but
cannot consistently reproduce. Cannot find a common reason that causes the
crash. It seems to be more stable when it is the only activity running

Nevyn looked at the problems with the network on an xo 1 and an xo 1.5 both
with 10.1.3.-au2 - On the neighbourhood view they do not detect any
networks. The xo properties say 'wireless firmware not available' - these
were loaded with the same image than a third xo1.5 that does not seem to
have this problem.  Could not find a solution.

Tried to test 11.2.0 - Seems we had a corrupted image and could not install.
We were working off version 21 (which was the latest one available when I
downloaded on Friday NZ time) - We noticed on Saturday that a new version
had been uploaded. Not clear whether the problems with the image were
because of a corrupted version of the image or whether it may be related to
the reported problems on that version. Did not have enough bandwidth to
download the new version of the image.

Cheers
Fabiana

--
M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |