[Testing] Testing Summary - Auckland 4 June

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sun Jun 5 05:23:55 EDT 2011

On 5 June 2011 02:46, Fabiana Kubke <mf.kubke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tried to test 11.2.0 - Seems we had a corrupted image and could not install.
> We were working off version 21 (which was the latest one available when I
> downloaded on Friday NZ time) - We noticed on Saturday that a new version
> had been uploaded. Not clear whether the problems with the image were
> because of a corrupted version of the image or whether it may be related to
> the reported problems on that version. Did not have enough bandwidth to
> download the new version of the image.

Thanks for trying to test it.
Which laptop model were you testing on, and what was the error
exactly? Which files did you download, and what was the exact command
you tried to use to install it?

Do you still have the suspected-corrupt file?
It would be nice to verify that it is actually corrupt, as there is a
possibility that the file is OK and you've hit a bug.

Thanks,
Daniel