[Testing] Self-test hangs on XO 1.5

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Mon Oct 25 03:49:57 EDT 2010

Thank you for the information John. I obtained mine from the Contributor's
Program.

We are giving the kids production laptops. The prep work will be done by
Computer Science students who have no experience with XOs. Volunteering to
do this is part of their Service Learning requirement from the university.
I'm planning to include the self-test as part of their prep work as a sanity
check of the hardware before handing them over to the kids.

--Cherry