[Testing] USBs are not working with OS802B5.IMG

Dhanushka Nuwan dhanushkaprjct at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:31:37 EDT 2010

Hi..
I want to add some points for my previous mail.

   - In XO-1 after we saved the developer key, we have disabled the security
   permanently. Then we followed the installation process manually.

   - We have successfully installed the OS115 into XO-1.5 without a
   developer key. There were no issues found yet and It is working properly.

--
Thank you and Regards
-Dhanushka-