[Testing] [olpc-nz] Testing summary - Wellington New Zealand, 3 July 2010

Rebecca Ray honorary.kiwi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 21:20:58 EDT 2010

One thing to add:
On one of the new builds (Alastair, can you remember which one... I wasn't
paying attention to what was put on where ;)), things would hang if it'd
been idle for a bit. Basically, if left alone for a couple minutes (not long
enough to go to sleep, though), it would take quite awhile before the mouse/
key presses would start responding