[Testing] Extreme power management

Chamindra de Silva chamindra at opensource.lk
Tue Aug 31 00:05:16 EDT 2010

Hi Asiri, all,

I think we can also help in documenting these clarifications in the WIKI, so
subsequent testers do not have the same questions (if it is not done so
already).

Paul, is there a standard place where we can add to the documentation around
these activities.

Chamindra de Silva
http://chamindra-de-silva.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/ChamindraS