[Testing] Extreme power management

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Tue Aug 31 10:08:45 EDT 2010

chamindra de silva wrote:
 > Hi Asiri, all,
 >
 > I think we can also help in documenting these clarifications in the WIKI, so
 > subsequent testers do not have the same questions (if it is not done so
 > already).
 >
 > Paul, is there a standard place where we can add to the documentation around
 > these activities.

that's a very good question.  i just did a quick survey of the
power management pages on the wiki, and while i found quite a lot
of outdated information, there's little to nothing on current
policy or power infrastructure.  this is clearly a big omission.

i will work on reorganizing the existing pages somewhat, and create
some content that describes the current power management situation
in 10.1.2.

paul