[Testing] Fedora folks getting a crash course on Semantic Mediawiki forms tomorrow

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Feb 16 14:45:03 EST 2009

Hiya, James. I'm mchua, Seth is isforinsects (or is4 at times) on
Freenode. Sorry for the delay; I've been pretty sick all of the past
week and am now in simultaneous "get better and catch up" mode.

I'll be on IRC at 9am EST tomorrow in #olpc-meeting to field questions
on our semantic mediawiki test forms, and have cc'd the testing list in
case others are interested. Skierpage knows SMW far better than I do,
and I believe it was originally Francesca Slade who built the system,
but I'll do what I can.

Some pages that would be helpful to look at (and for most, to view the
source of).

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Semantic_MediaWiki
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_cases_8.2.0
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/TestResults_8.2.0
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Creating_new_test_cases
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Reporting_test_results

--Mel

-----

Hey James,

Since we talked last I haven't used the test system much at all. The
person in the meantime who used it the most (and much better at this
stuff anyway) is Mel Chua (CC'd).  She can likely explain things
better than I.  But I would still be interested in the three of us
meeting early next week if everyone's schedules allow?

I believe I am going to be out of town Monday.  But Tuesday early AM
or late afternoon (3-7+) would work for me.   How about yourself
and/or Mel?

--Seth