[Testing] Credits for OLPC's test case/results system, was Re: Fedora folks getting a crash course on Semantic Mediawiki forms tomorrow

Joseph A. Feinstein joe at laptop.org
Mon Feb 16 21:51:33 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Just wanted to make sure that the credits for the current OLPC's test
case/results system are spelled out properly. The system of test
cases was designed by myself and then implemented (using Semantic
Mediawiki) by Charlie Murphy (then an OLPC's intern) with help from
Francesca Slade (also an OLPC's intern at the time).

The original idea to combine test cases and test results in the
single system belongs to Kim Quirk, formerly OLPC's VP of Support.

The best person to consult on technical details of the implementation
is Charlie Murphy, currently a student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

Regards,

Joe Feinstein, formerly OLPC's QA Lead