[Testing] Closing Test in Release and QA Sign off bugs

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Fri Sep 26 16:04:26 EDT 2008

Oh. Maybe I shouldn't flash all the XOs with 765 tonight, then... I'm en
route to the office now, and will check in with Ed and Michael first,
but unless I hear otherwise from someone I'll install the latest
candidate that's out when my train gets to Kendall.

PS: Any objections to me lining the edge of the Patmos with testing XOs
for Saturday and Sunday? There's not much choice for space to do this in.