[Testing] Closing Test in Release and QA Sign off bugs

Kimberley Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Sep 26 15:55:17 EDT 2008

The only issue I see is that 765 is probably not the final release and
we are going to need to 'cram' test the final release more than
spending a lot of time with 765.

Copying Ed and Michael on this as well as they will help figure out
what release is our final one and they need to know that you (and
others) are geared up to test... we just need to know what to test!

Thanks, Mel,
Kim