[Testing] Closing Test in Release and QA Sign off bugs

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:44:39 EDT 2008

Hi Mel, Joe and team,

I am writing the 8.2 release notes and I see a number of bugs which are
marked Test In Release, Test in Build or QA Signoff.

If they really are fixed then I don't need to document them. However, if
they fail final test then I should document them.

I believe the relevant list is at:
http://dev.laptop.org/report/28

Can you give me an ETA when you think you can have all of those verified
or sent back for more work?

For now I will assume that they are fixed and I will not document them.
If you find one that is not fixed, please cc me on the bug or let me
know and I will add it to the release notes later.

Thanks,

Greg S