[Testing] G1G1 activities testing

Carl Klitscher carlkli at paradise.net.nz
Mon Dec 22 04:26:51 EST 2008

Spotted those so I'm pleased that the form worked. In answer to aimeemarees
question re: the TAMs model, not as far as I am aware for the activities
themselves but very pertinent to how we are collecting the test result
information, but that's another story. At least we are collecting something!

Carl