[Testing] G1G1 activities testing

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sun Dec 21 20:04:31 EST 2008

Hi all,

We had a test sprint in Sydney on the weekend where we had a bunch of people
trying the G1G1 activities and filling in the form. Hopefully this will be
useful. Generaly the applications are pretty stable and I don't think we
found any major obvious bugs. It was about a dozen people

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Friends/SydneyUG

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'll be following up with a post to
OLPC Friends (http://olpcfriends.org) soon.

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Friends                                         http://olpcfriends.org/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "He who loves the world as his body may be entrusted with the empire."
                                 - Lao-tzu