[Testing] Getting more people involved in testing

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Mon Nov 12 10:52:32 EST 2007

Thanks Greg!  This looks good.

I'll try to get a few test plans moved into the new system as well so I can
understand the process and the way people can help.

My main interest, as product manager, is to be able to get the 'quick' view
of what activities are getting testing, which ones have blocking bugs (test
case 'failed' status should probably only be used for real blocking issues),
and to be able to point new activity developers to this site for them to get
help in testing their activities.

Regards,
Kim