[Testing] Test meeting minutes, 7/9/07

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Jul 10 13:05:15 EDT 2007

Hi Marco,
We had set up a schedule that we would take builds every day last week and
then just two builds this week and hopefully just one build next week (code
freeze). We had this discussion with J5, but we didn't send it out to the
entire dev team. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

We need the bug fixes that we are expecting to continue to get checked in so
they will be in the next build. So this week we have the 494 build; and we
hope/expect to get a build on Thurs night or Friday. That will be RC3.

We actually took a quick look at 495 and it was so broken it didn't start up
sugar. So we are using 494 for the next two days.

John,
Is this still your intention? Can we plan to get a release on Friday morning
for the test groups?

Thanks,
Kim