[Testing] Test meeting minutes, 7/9/07

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 08:27:55 EDT 2007

Kim Quirk wrote:

>     * The test groups don't want new builds every day. We should use
>       the current build 494 for a few days to really get to some
>       detailed testing. We should have the next good build on Thursday
>       or Friday.

Hello,

this make sense to me but we need to coordinate it. I'd rather not spend
time on builds if they are not useful to the testing group. I think we
should either do builds on one or two fixed days per week or, if we need
more flexibility, have the testing team suggest days for the builds time
by time.

About this week, we should have a new good build today since everything
is already in place (feel free to ignore if you prefer to stick with
494). I'll target the next one on Friday then.

Marco