[sugar] How to make my application subclass of Sugar.activity.activity

Aleix Palet aleix.palet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:36:43 EST 2008

Hi! I'm a guy from Spain who is starting to develop some applications for
sugar, to be exact, we (me and my workmate) are adapting a project called
Jclic to sugar. I have a doubt, maybe it's a bit basic, i'm sorry. The
question is that i'm trying to make my activity a subclass of
sugar.activity.activity, i've been searching in the olpc wiki, which is a
bit of a mess, to find how to register the execution of my app in the sugar
journal, and i've found the next webpage:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar.activity.activity

The problem is that when I try to execute this code:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar.activity.activity#How_do_I_create_a_new_activity_that_is_derived_from_the_base_Activity_class.3F
i don't know what means the attribute "handle". What's that? how can i get
the "handle" of my app?

Thank you very much!