[sugar] How to make my application subclass of Sugar.activity.activity

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Mon Nov 3 10:57:13 EST 2008

Hi Aleix,

based on your questions, I would recommend you the following:

- install the Edit activity, it's a very simple activity example. Just
click on http://dev.laptop.org/~tomeu/Edit-2.xo from the Browse
activity.

- go to ~/Activities/Edit.activity and check out the contents of that
bundle, your own activity bundle will have a similar structure.

- see the code in ~/Activities/Edit.activity/editactivity.py, play
with the code while browsing the pygtk tutorial.

Hope that helps,

Tomeu