[sugar] [OT] Re: [Sugar-devel] OLPC + Sugar

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Thu Dec 4 09:50:05 EST 2008

I did see your quotes, found a few friends there.
On the one where Gandhi mentions he is a Christian (as well as other
such):  I have often mentioned that I (Yama) find Gandhi's the best
example of a Christian lifestyle in modern times.  (this is the first
time I put this in writing, though, and now it will be on record in the
internet.  I say that is good)
This is most disconcerting to many legalistic people affiliated with
that doctrine.

BTW, if I had enough strenght of character I would rather be in an
ashram environment.  I am looking forward to the opportunities that
doing stuff in Bolivia will give me to go native, at least a bit.

an as total disclosure, I am an active member of a charismatic Christian
church, have had strong bonds with traditional Catholicism (Franciscan
Polish Conventual), find Zen gives many teachings I have a lot of use
for.  I attempt to follow Christ, know I am too weak, selfish and coward
to do a good job at it, but I keep trying.