[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box & OLPC-like technologies in Ethiopia: 1PM NYC Time Thur March 23

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Mar 22 17:32:24 EDT 2017

See you 1PM (NYC Time) Thursday / tomorrow, not too late to RSVP!

How lucky we are to have so many Ethiopia edu/tech/library professionals
all on the same small call -- thanks to everyone who already RSVP'd and see
you very soon.  Agenda:

   http://tinyurl.com/iiabminutes

*Thanks all for updating your Skype software to the latest to avoid
glitches, as we're likely to have about a dozen (or possibly more) people
on this call, and want to get started without A/V snafus Thursday 1PM EDT
sharp.  Even if this call is intended to be audio-only (or
audio-mainly...video introductions are fine as we begin the call...for
those who prefer to introduce themselves using video!)*