[Server-devel] [XSCE] Raspbian Stretch Released
tim at timmoody.com
Sat Aug 19 12:51:19 EDT 2017
Hm. Way sooner than I expected.
But does it work?
Could mean coovachili works, if the packages are there.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> Date: 8/19/17 12:46 PM (GMT-05:00) To: xsce-devel <xsce-devel at googlegroups.com>, server-devel <server-devel at lists.laptop.org> Subject: [XSCE] Raspbian Stretch Released
Tim does this help Captive Portal implementation?
In any case, this is a major change from the underlying Debian 8.x to Debian 9.x.
Raspbian "Pixel" appears to have been renamed "WITH DESKTOP" to avoid confusion.
Raspbian "LITE" retains that name (no X Windows desktop).
* Based on Raspbian Stretch (Debian version 9)
* Version 60 of Chromium browser included
* Version 3.0.1 of Sonic Pi included
* Version 6.1.1 of RealVNC included
* Version 0.17.4 of NodeRED included
* Bluetooth audio routed via ALSA rather than Pulseaudio
* SenseHAT extension added to Scratch 2
* Various desktop applications modified to prompt for sudo password if needed
* lxinput control options for mouse speed simplified
* lxpanel plugins moved into separate packages
* Wireless firmware for Pi 3 and Pi 0W modified to address Broadpwn exploit
* Latest kernel and firmware
* Various small tweaks, bug fixes and theme modifications
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Server-devel