[Server-devel] Raspbian Stretch Released
holt at laptop.org
Sat Aug 19 12:46:29 EDT 2017
Tim does this help Captive Portal implementation?
In any case, this is a major change from the underlying Debian 8.x to
Raspbian "Pixel" appears to have been renamed "WITH DESKTOP" to avoid
Raspbian "LITE" retains that name (no X Windows desktop).
* Based on Raspbian Stretch (Debian version 9)
* Version 60 of Chromium browser included
* Version 3.0.1 of Sonic Pi included
* Version 6.1.1 of RealVNC included
* Version 0.17.4 of NodeRED included
* Bluetooth audio routed via ALSA rather than Pulseaudio
* SenseHAT extension added to Scratch 2
* Various desktop applications modified to prompt for sudo password if needed
* lxinput control options for mouse speed simplified
* lxpanel plugins moved into separate packages
* Wireless firmware for Pi 3 and Pi 0W modified to address Broadpwn exploit
* Latest kernel and firmware
* Various small tweaks, bug fixes and theme modifications
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Server-devel