[Server-devel] [XSCE] [Off Topic] More Linux users facing skype issues

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed Apr 6 22:04:01 EDT 2016

I have been testing the Ventrilo server on my XO1.5 XSCE and it works well. With connection from AP to schoolserver via my Android phone and window machines I can have voice conversation. There is no Ventrilo client for Linux. Have not been able to run the alternative Mumble client on the XO.

Nice if XO can then be used for the voice communication as it will get 8 children/teachers highly excited.

Cheers