[Server-devel] [XSCE] XSCE usage analysis: Malaysia Deployment

Martin Dluhos martin at gnu.org
Wed Apr 23 06:53:32 EDT 2014

On 15.4.2014 19:06, George Hunt wrote:
> To some extent, it will depend on which services you are using in Malaysia.
>
> As starters:
>
>   * /var/log/ -- has system messages, and all the squid cache stuff
>   * /library/users -- will have all the XO client backups for all the XO's that
>     have been registered with the server

To visualize data Journal backup data from /library/users, you might be
interested in using XOvis, an HTML/JS application I've been developing while at
OLE Nepal. Please see the Github repo for instructions on how to install and use it:

https://github.com/martasd/xovis

Hope you find it useful.

Best,
Martin