[Server-devel] [support-gang] 32(+) XO-1's on Mesh Potato 2 as AP on XSCE

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Thu Apr 17 02:58:40 EDT 2014

As far as I know the implementation of ejabberd on xsce was a straight port from xs 0.7, so I wouldn't have expected a bug to have been introduced, but it is speculation either way.  All we know is that what Nathan observes was not previously reported as a bug.

Still, it is an annoyance.  So the question is, what is the event that causes sugar to remove an icon from the NN and how does it arise.  If it is a poll of ejabberd then we should investigate, regardless of whether it is a new bug or an old one.