[Server-devel] [XSCE] XSCE usage analysis: Malaysia Deployment

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:21:21 EDT 2014

To some extent, it will depend on which services you are using in Malaysia.

As starters:

   - /var/log/ -- has system messages, and all the squid cache stuff
   - /library/users -- will have all the XO client backups for all the XO's
   that have been registered with the server
   - While you're connected you can run munin and do screen capture of the
   graphs
   - I've been putting vnstat on the machines in Haiti, (and I think we
   should include in next XSCE)