[Server-devel] Pathagar

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Jun 5 04:42:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

When I looked at Pathagar originally, it only worked when connected to
the internet. Has this changed?

What can Pathagar store? Is it limited to pdfs? As I remember, it
created database entries with extensive (library standard) cataloging
information. Is that still required? In many cases, that information is
not easily available (e.g. multimedia items).

Tony