[Server-devel] [support-gang] XSCE Update day 3

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:07:23 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 4:57 PM, George Hunt <georgejhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> We discussed French/Creole/Spanish translation of IIAB GUI?  Braddock will
> try to send the English phrases (several hundred) to Holt next week
> sometime, so http://translate.sugarlabs.org might even support wider
> translations.

What sort of internationalization can be done to the IIAB GUI to make the
process more automated?

If we can get a POT file generated, we will certainly host it on our Poolte
server.  We are in the process of upgrading to a newer version of Poolte
(2.5) that accepts an even wider range of translation file types.

If I knew a little more about how the GUI of IIAB is coded up, we might be
able to identify a simpelr solution than manual POT file generation (and
merging).

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator