[Server-devel] live-from-Sprint XSCE calls (3PM NYC Time) every weekday this week!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Jul 8 10:59:37 EDT 2013

Plz reply with your Skype username and/or see you on the #schoolserver
channel at irc.freenode.net -- EG with direct access to this chat
backchannel via http://webchat.freenode.net

Sprint agenda/organization around defining and deliver XSCE 0.4 (hopefully
including http://internet-in-a-box.org and Pathagar ebooks digital library)
will come together here later today:

   http://schoolserver.org/0.4/Sprint

Apologies today's live call may be rougher than usual as we get our
backwoods 3G modem in place, Thanks for your patience and see you any/all
weekdays this week 3PM NYC Time when you can, if not today!!

Adam & the XS Community who made the great trek our to our 1st Lake
Manitoba sprint :)