[Server-devel] Questions for today

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Thu Aug 8 06:40:43 EDT 2013

Hi, Sebastian

My concern was email access in deployments which only have access to the
Internet by taking a usb drive to an internet cafe. I thought that Peru was
developing such a capability at least for software distribution. The
deployments
I am working with do not have access to the internet and so are unable
to use
cloud-based resources.

Tony