[Server-devel] Post XS-0.7 plans

Tim Moody timmoody at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 13 17:37:30 EST 2012

So would it be accurate to say that OLPC does not plan any future XS other
than the Community School Server, currently a work-in-progress by George,
Jerry, and others?

Documentation on the Community School Server is starting to appear outside
of the laptop.org wiki.  I feel some uncertainty as to whether this is as it
should be or not.